Call for Enlistment in Consultant Roster
Interested VAT registered individuals / organizations are encouraged to register HERE.
The deadline for registration is 8th June 2018, Friday, 17:00 hours.
Those who have already registered before are required to update their profile.
The main categories for areas of expertise are listed below:
Areas of Expertise
1. Auditing / Taxation / Financial Survey
2. Biodiversity Assessment and Monitoring
3. Climate Change & Energy
4. Communications, Outreach and Learning
7. GIS/RS Spatial Data Modeling and Analysis
8. Human Wildlife Conflict / Risk Analysis and Management
9. Information Technology
10. Large Program/Proposal Development & Business Planning
11. Livelihood and Governance
12. Organization and Development
13. Policy and Legal Issues
14. Pollutants and Toxics and Waste Management
15. Program / Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management
16. Protected Area & Wildlife Management
17. Translation and Editing *
18. Water Resources
To view the sub-categories within the main categories, please refer to the link mentioned above.
* Both PAN / VAT registered individuals / organizations can register for translation and editing services
WWF reserves the right to accept or reject in part or whole any application without assigning any reason whatsoever and is not obligated to accept the application. Telephone calls will not be entertained.