WWF Nepal, the global conservation organization is implementing six months “Youth Led Reformation in Governance” project in three selected community forests of Laljhadi-Mohana Corridor. For this, WWF Nepal invites an Expression of Interest (EOI) from legally registered local NGOs based in Kanchanpur having working mandate, expertise, and experience in community forests management, biodiversity conservation, gender equality and social inclusion, and natural resources governance.
Application instructions: Interested eligible NGOs are requested to submit their EOI along with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March, 05:00 pm Nepali time with subject line- EOI for Youth Governance Project:
1. EOI Letter in organization’s letterhead
2. Registration/renewal certificate from District Administration Office
3. Certificate of Affiliation with Social Welfare Council
4. PAN/VAT registration certificate
5. Organization’s profile including work experiences in the sectors mentioned above (maximum 4 pages)
6. Latest annual progress report
7. Audit report of last 3 years
8. Organization’s Bylaws
WWF Nepal reserves all the rights to reject any or all application without assigning any reasons.