AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
HARIYO BAN PROGRAM - CONFERENCE ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION
USAID’s Hariyo Ban Program is hosting a virtual Conference titled “Biodiversity Conservation and Climate Change Adaptation in CHAL and TAL” from April 5-6, 2021 targeting the results from research and assessment conducted by team of experts, consulting firms, academia, civil service organizations, researchers, and students during the Hariyo Ban Program implementation period. The conference will focus on the following thematic areas:
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Climate Change adaptation
- Market-based Livelihood
- GESI and Governance
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
WWF invites applications from interested parties to support development of project document for the Global Environment Facility Least Developed Countries Fund project “Managing Watersheds for Enhanced Resilience of Communities to Climate Change in Nepal” (MaWRiN) to be executed by Ministry of Forests and Environment.
Interested parties are requested to submit separate technical and financial proposals together with a cover letter to email@example.com by 5 PM Nepal Standard Time, March 25, 2021. A detailed terms of reference is available here.
Please mention ‘PROPOSAL WWF GEF LDCF MAWRIN’ in the email subject. The final selection and contractual agreements will follow WWF policies and GEF requirements.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
WWF, the global conservation organization leading international efforts for a living planet, is updating its roster of potential suppliers in Nepal for the following goods & services.
Interested VAT registered organizations are requested to submit their Vendor Profile Form with accurate information. Any false information provided will automatically lead to disqualification. The EOI (Vendor Profile Form) should be delivered to the following address in a sealed envelope containing all required information as requested in the form, marked as “Expression of Interest for ………..” (clearly indicating the product/service category above). One company can apply for a maximum of three categories. The submission deadline is 02 April 2021, 5:00 pm.
- Desktop, laptop & server
- Electrical goods supply, repair, and maintenance
- Field gear and office merchandise (trekking accessories i.e. sleeping bags, mattresses, tents, jackets, backpacks, t-shirts, cups, caps etc.)
- IT services (annual maintenance contract of computers, servers, network systems, printers, scanners, UPS, and its peripherals)
- Internet service
- Office furniture supply, repair, and maintenance
- Other office equipment (cameras, binoculars, projectors etc.)
- Printing and designing
- Stationery and office supplies
- Travel services including airline ticketing, hotel booking, visa services etc
- Vehicle rentals for travel inside and outside valley
P.O. Box 7660