The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
A lasting legacy.
On September 23, 2006, Nepal and the world lost some of its finest conservation leaders in a tragic helicopter accident in Ghunsa, Taplejung in eastern Nepal. To honor their legacies, WWF Nepal established the Memorial Scholarship Fund, an initiative that assists students who wish to pursue careers in conservation with required funding and recognition.
This year, we received highly competitive applications from across the country. While the intended courses of study, specialisations, and aims for Nepal's conservation future differed across applicants, they were all united by their passion to carry forward the legacy of those we lost fourteen years ago.
THANKING OUR ESTEEMED PANEL
All applications were reviewed extensively by a panel of esteemed judges, representing various sectors in Nepal.
- Mr. Bhusan Tuladhar, Chief Executive Officer, Sajha Yatayat
- Ms. Charu Chadha, Editor, Media 9 Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Deepak Kharal, Director General, Department of National Parks and Wildlife Conservation
- Mr. Devraj BK, Chairperson, National Dalit Commission
- Dr. Lava Deo Awasthi, Chairperson, Language Commission